• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dugans' LAN 06- April Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I hope evryone arrives and has a really good time. Hey Doug, if anyone gets out of hand, you have my permission to run them over with your truck ;)

Now about pete....hmmmm.......nahhh, i'll leave him alone......for now anyways :p

Have a great time ppl!

getting close Danimal and I will be dropping our stuff off tommorow. Good news on the server front things are running stable and at least UT runs great. not sure about Cs or HLDM I have a feeling that the server I have running is only for HL1 and CS CZ and before. we will test a bunch of stuff on friday and I will try to get some testing in tonight as well. At least we will likely have nix and XP and 2k boxes running on the same subnet without kicking people off. :) Even those people that refuse to give their machines netbios names Nudge nudge our gracious host. I know it turns your stomach to have an AD server 2k3 machine running the show. :beer:

Nebulous said:
Well I hope evryone arrives and has a really good time. Hey Doug, if anyone gets out of hand, you have my permission to run them over with your truck ;)

Now about pete....hmmmm.......nahhh, i'll leave him alone......for now anyways :p

Have a great time ppl!

Well, it won't be half as much fun with your absence Neb, but we'll just have to get by on duct-taping Pinky to a chair and making him watch all his games at 640x480 on a 14 inch CRT with some serious flicker problems. :D

I'll try to get some picts.

- Blackstar

Blackstar said:
Well, it won't be half as much fun with your absence Neb, but we'll just have to get by on duct-taping Pinky to a chair and making him watch all his games at 640x480 on a 14 inch CRT with some serious flicker problems. :D

:santa:

Brian, you've left me speechless... :eek:

snvpa said:
getting close Danimal and I will be dropping our stuff off tommorow. Good news on the server front things are running stable and at least UT runs great. not sure about Cs or HLDM I have a feeling that the server I have running is only for HL1 and CS CZ and before. we will test a bunch of stuff on friday and I will try to get some testing in tonight as well. At least we will likely have nix and XP and 2k boxes running on the same subnet without kicking people off. :) Even those people that refuse to give their machines netbios names Nudge nudge our gracious host. I know it turns your stomach to have an AD server 2k3 machine running the show. :beer:

Come here first. The bar is going to be crazy. Drop the stuff off, and we can all head up to Dougs on Friday.

I'm not moving, it fell though.....

99% the couch is yours.

Pete, can't take off Friday... gonna be at Doug's Friday night.

It's going to be a pain in the arse driving up there after work, but I may delay for an hour or so after work, then drive up... don't wanna get caught up in rush hour.

g0dM@n said:
Pete, can't take off Friday... gonna be at Doug's Friday night.

It's going to be a pain in the arse driving up there after work, but I may delay for an hour or so after work, then drive up... don't wanna get caught up in rush hour.

Oh, sweet, we will see you then.

If the guys are up for it, we can hit up the bars in Boston.

{PMS}fishy said:
Oh, sweet, we will see you then.

If the guys are up for it, we can hit up the bars in Boston.
For Fri night? I'm down if I can make it there before midnight...

Crap, so it's gonna rain all weekend?!

I don't wanna get my stuff wet while walking them into the house!!

*EDIT*
Wait, hopefully it'll be cool and we can blast cold air into the supernova heated house!

With all the OCing it may be a good thing cuz I'm not in the mood for a sauna...

I'm bringing...my truck...and...crap I don't have anything special to bring :eh?:

I'll jsut be bringing myself and everyones favorite danimal, for once I actually have stuff working and I shouldn't have to reinstall windows. Even got the dedicated server for HL2 and CSsource. other than the noise the server is really runnign well and file shares are accessible by all. hopefully by saturday moring we shoudl have stuff really workign well. Additonally doug I'll be at your place tommorow sometime, not dropping off stuff tongiht.

^^^^ LMAO well this is the infamous 6800 AGP lim edition, this model is currently vmodded for core and mem yet lacks the 2 main power filter caps. If I was not runnign an OCZ PSU I would guess the card woudl fry instantly, but since the rails are clean the card works though at continually degenerating clockspeeds. I hope it lasts till I have the money for a completely new build. August would be great if it makes it.

snvpa said:
^^^^ LMAO well this is the infamous 6800 AGP lim edition, this model is currently vmodded for core and mem yet lacks the 2 main power filter caps. If I was not runnign an OCZ PSU I would guess the card woudl fry instantly, but since the rails are clean the card works though at continually degenerating clockspeeds. I hope it lasts till I have the money for a completely new build. August would be great if it makes it.
I wonder if there's any way to build your own molex for it?

Is this the Leadtek 6800LE, Chaintech 6800LE or something along those lines...

I thought they already had one MOLEX cuz I've owned one before.

Blackstar said:

- Blackstar

Now that's what i'm talking about right thar!! , lol :clap:

Back