• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dugans' LAN 06- April Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm contemplating stopping by now. I know I'm going to see my dad tomorrow in the hospital, so I might just stop by tomorrow after 8pm, depends when we leave MGH, and then I gotta get my butt back here.

dicecca112 said:
I'm contemplating stopping by now. I know I'm going to see my dad tomorrow in the hospital, so I might just stop by tomorrow after 8pm, depends when we leave MGH, and then I gotta get my butt back here.

Feel free to stop by whenever..
Only difficulty right now?

My front lights went out. ;)
Not changing bulbs until tomorrow.

If you come by, look for the dark house with all the cars in front. lol.

Just tripped a circuit breaker...twice. I guess 4 computers on the same circuit is too much. My computer was on the circuit but luckly I brought my UPS so my computer didn't shutdown :D

Could be the 7 computers, two UPSes, 5 monitors and a couple of fans causing the problem.......:D

Down to 6 computers on that circuit now, so looking good.

Of course more people are expected tomorrow.

Noon time and we are actually gaming.....

Had a few good games of UT2K4 so far, and starting yet another now.

Waiting for a few late players to show, but we've got a decent crowd already.

Hahahahaha Crime Dog just tried to volt mod his video card while it was still attached to its waterblock and ripped the hose right off his radiator and dumped all the water into his rig. Fishy just looks at him and starts laughing while crime dog is yelling at him to go get paper towels. Luckly the rig was turned off. Also Fishy ripped the SATA cable out of his HDD on accident and BSOD'd

Typical weekend of Blackstar whining about losing and people complaining that we're not playing, but those same people don't join in when we are.
Atleast the Teriyaki tips are good.

Last edited:
One of the standard procedures:
crimedog possibly wrecks his pc, and instead of doing anything to help, Sony posts here to let everyone know. ;)

Sympathy is left at the door. :D

Sony said:
Hahahahaha Crime Dog just tried to volt mod his video card while it was still attached to its waterblock and ripped the hose right off his radiator and dumped all the water into his rig. Fishy just looks at him and starts laughing while crime dog is yelling at him to go get paper towels. Luckly the rig was turned off. Also Fishy ripped the SATA cable out of his HDD on accident and BSOD'd
lol... kids.

poor, dan... i threw in the towel.

dang guys wish I could make it, I'm still in Boston at MGH, so I won't be back till late. Sorry peter, if you want me to pick up the card tomorrow, let me know, I'll PM you my cell, and you can call me to come get it tomorrow.

Kendan said:
This thread is useless without pictures! live webcam preferred
:clap: :sn: :attn: :beer: :beer: :beer:

A webcam might be enough to finish off my already severely overloaded electric service. lol.

Turnout has been....other than normal:
18 said they would be here and 17 showed up.
We really expected about 14 of them. :D

So far:
3 computers are running on the outlet for my washing machine, and we have had breakers trip 3 times for the cellar and once for upstairs.

Lasted quite a few hous now, so I THINK we are set now.

Maybe. ;)

I doubt a usb webcam would draw enough power to trip the breaker.

I second the thought to borrow some power from your neighbor, just ask first;)

Kendan said:
I doubt a usb webcam would draw enough power to trip the breaker.

I second the thought to borrow some power from your neighbor, just ask first;)
They blamed my opty dual-core... they're just jealous (esp. fishy)

Back