• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dugans' LAN 06- April Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kendan said:
I doubt a usb webcam would draw enough power to trip the breaker.

I second the thought to borrow some power from your neighbor, just ask first;)

We did look for an outdoor outlet.

Joe Camel said:
nobody has a camera? even some cell-cam shots would be...pricless :)

i cant imagine a whole house full of all you CRAZY OCF modders/OCers...HAVE FUN guys!!!!

:beer::beer::beer:

I took some photos earlier. Once the alchohol supplies for the adults gets lessened I'm planning a second round of photos for blackmail later... lol

Sony said:
Hahahahaha Crime Dog just tried to volt mod his video card while it was still attached to its waterblock and ripped the hose right off his radiator and dumped all the water into his rig. Fishy just looks at him and starts laughing while crime dog is yelling at him to go get paper towels. Luckly the rig was turned off. Also Fishy ripped the SATA cable out of his HDD on accident and BSOD'd

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO i wish i was there to see that one!

Captain Slug said:
Typical weekend of Blackstar whining about losing and people complaining that we're not playing, but those same people don't join in when we are.
Atleast the Teriyaki tips are good.

Pfththththth. Maybe if you did not set up the WORSE mods ever people would want to play with you. ;) Hehe.

And for the record, I never 'whined' about losing, I had issues with, A.) Being ganged up on 5 on your team against just me. And B.) No consistent game types. :rolleyes: If I wanted to play a game where you fly threw the air, I would be playing a flight-sim. :p

But hey, there were people (who will remain nameless) at YOUR table FAR more upset at not being able to kill you than me. ;)

In any event, it was definitely a great time. I was very glad to meet some very cool new people and get to hang out and catch up with some old friends again. Dino, we missed ya man! ;) You would have really enjoyed it. We did more gaming this lan, than 2 of the previous ones combined! :D I so hope you can make the next one. Many thanks to Roger for having us! Hopefully the electric bill will not be too expensive. :D

- Blackstar

Sunday morning wind up time.....

I think 5 people are awake, 5 have left and there are still bodies strewn about the floor.

I think they'll wake up.

I took zero pictures this time, folks- just didn't feel like trying to deal with that on top of everything else. ;)
There were a couple of cameras floating around though, so documentary evidence should show up sooner or later. ;)

Ok, we have one small incident:

one of the folks in the tv room left some keys, I think.

If you are looking for them, you can now stop. ;)

Get in touch with me and we'll figure out how to best get them back to you.

(See what happens when you drink too much, kids? :D)

Yeah, we found those keys in the bag you had the netgear switch in. We left them on top of the table assuming they were yours, they don't belong to any one of us. Sorry for the early departure (We had to go to church :D ) Had to got a few hours of sleep, sleeping on that wicker chair was brutal! Luckily it was only a couple of hours. Had a blast, but man Captain Slug needs a hobby that doesn't involve fragging! :) Thanks again Roger.

Yeah, after asking everyone else (and not finding snvpa) I assumed it was one of you guys.

They were snvpa's.

Its ALWAYS snvpa.

;)

Glad you guys made it.
You didn't miss much today anyway- usually we do a little gaming on sunday, but just about everyone was wiped.

We also didn't:
weld snvpa's truck door
touch my new/used Prommy

Next one will be towards the end of August- not sure of exact dates yet.

rogerdugans said:
Next one will be towards the end of August- not sure of exact dates yet.

I wont be able to go to another one untill at least next January. I'm gonna be in London, England from The begining of September to Mid December of 2006 and it wont be worth is to get off the island for a couple days then go to the LAN and then come back to the island and then leave the island and head to London. Sorry but I wont be attending another Dugan's LAN for almost a year.

In other news I have a TON of pics and once I get some time to resize and color balance them I'll post them in the thread.

Doug, just wanted to say that your computer issues may or may not have been hardware related ;)

I never liked any of you guys and you're not welcome back in my house.

Well, at least not until the next LAN. ;)

I was owned.
I was had.

Rebooted MANY times and never even LOOKED for the problem.

Just slowed the OC down.

I should have known.

Back