• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dugans' LAN 06- April Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Slayer2003- clarify: should I put you down as attending or should we just make fun of you? ;)
Hope you can make it. :)

Fishy- you are welcome to bring the chicken and the keg. I'll put the keg in my car and drive it to a homeless shelter somewhere though. ;)
You get a good monitor bro- maybe even yours. ;)

snvpa said:
Doug hopefully danimal and I will be up there on Friday not sure what time though dan might have to work, but we will be there friday ngiht at some point.

just don't show up late saturday like you did last time hahahaha

yeah btw i call second best monitor :D

Krieger said:
Come on Rogerdugans you know we dont start playing games until early evening at the earliest.

It may be a single player game, but there WILL be a game playing by 10 am at the latest on saturday morning. ;)

As for loaner monitors- I have a few all of which are decent.

A few have been "claimed", and there are more, though not too many left. ;)

rogerdugans said:
It may be a single player game, but there WILL be a game playing by 10 am at the latest on saturday morning. ;)

As for loaner monitors- I have a few all of which are decent.

A few have been "claimed", and there are more, though not too many left. ;)

Well, I'm in. And with the testing done so far, I can say that my current system plays Halo, UT 2003, UT 2004, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942, and Doom 3. (And Quake IV will be out at the end of the month. Looking to test that.)

Well, you know I can bring the 19 inch CRT I borrowed if you need it. Plus I have my 17 LCD, and the projector. (That's assuming I don't have my new 'toy'. Then I will have something much bigger.) Ooooh, that would be very sweet, would it not? Muhahahahahahahahhaahhaha :santa:

-Blackstar

I'll be there with all the equipment I brought last time. Opterons, Camera's, Flight Stick and my new MX1000 hehe NO MORE CORDS!!!!!

Sony said:
I'll be there with all the equipment I brought last time. Opterons, Camera's, Flight Stick and my new MX1000 hehe NO MORE CORDS!!!!!

Just promise me you still won't be killing us by shooting our feet hahahaha

i think i'll decide to bring my keyboard this time around... along with my heatsink screws and a power cable. what'ya think? :rolleyes:

SolidxSnake said:
hey you weren't supposed to post to retain us other lanners' viewing pleasure :D

fishy: how bout you bring me a 7800GS AGP?

Yea me too lol :D My 5900 Ultra is sadly starting to lag behind :(

Doug, it occurred to me I have one 'special need'. I only have the 27" westinghouse LCD as my monitor, and there's no way I'd consider gaming with anything less. I'd me more than happy to take the porch outside but I probably wouldn't be able to stand the cold for very long (unless I overdressed, which means I'd be sweating every moment while inside). Any suggestions? I'd want to say that in the second living area where Ryland was there was enough room for another setup...?

Pinky said:
Doug, it occurred to me I have one 'special need'. I only have the 27" westinghouse LCD as my monitor, and there's no way I'd consider gaming with anything less. I'd me more than happy to take the porch outside but I probably wouldn't be able to stand the cold for very long (unless I overdressed, which means I'd be sweating every moment while inside). Any suggestions? I'd want to say that in the second living area where Ryland was there was enough room for another setup...?

We can just sit two at the table instead of three. Ill share with you, and ***** the rest of the space up with my 2405.

haha Pinky hasn't seen my rig yet...you will be fine for space dude...if we can fit my rig I think we can fit your monitor.

Pinky said:
Doug, it occurred to me I have one 'special need'. I only have the 27" westinghouse LCD as my monitor, and there's no way I'd consider gaming with anything less.

Hey Pinky, is that the Westinghouse LTV-27W2 or a different model?

- Blackstar

Where is Doug! He hasn't posted in this thread in like a week...okay maybe more like 4 days...

P.S. Doug I'll prolly show up late friday too just cause you know how long it takes me to setup with all my crap...

*****Request*********

I am setting up a dedicated server for this lan. I already have the DHCP and UT dedicated running fine, but I need to know what other games are going to be played. I'm going to set up a dedicated server for any games that have them availible that we are def going to play. I would like a consensus on games within the next 3 weeks so say by march 15th. That will give me a bit over a month to get everything up and running. Thanks

Back