• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DVD burning tool, know a good one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silent Frog

I have Nero 6 full but its stuffing me around.. crashing in the middle of burning and the like... I've used Ulead Burn NOW! but it doesn't have enough options/features for me. Do you know of any apps as good or better then Nero 6..
..Thanks

dvd burning

Silent Frog said:
I have Nero 6 full but its stuffing me around.. crashing in the middle of burning and the like... I've used Ulead Burn NOW! but it doesn't have enough options/features for me. Do you know of any apps as good or better then Nero 6..
..Thanks

Do a google for padus discjuggler . I think you can download a demo version to try out. They have been around quite some time as well.

You could try DVD decrypter. It rips and burns, and it's the only program i know of other than prassi that works completely flawllessly burning global image files. (.gi)

did u upate ur nero 6 to the latest version??? open smart start - click on the word Nero on the top left hand corner, then hit CHECK NOW. i use it for dvd burning and normal cd's dont have a problem with it at alll. btw latest version now is 6.3.1.20
there is also DVD Lab, amazing program u can make images and stuff as well as burning the final product.

dvdr-digest.com have some guides that use mostly free software. Here is a link to one i like to use, takes a bit of time with editing and all, but works great.

http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/23_7.html

cdfreaks.com have a list of good tutorials too..... if you can get the software :sn: This link here which uses CloneDVD and AnyDVD works good and is very easy and quick to do.

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=72022

My LG GSA 4040B burner dont read dvd's anymore but getting the itch to get a new one, have fun :D

Back