• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EKWB Third Party O-Rings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Celeron_Phreak

Not only with all of the recent drama of EKWB lately, but also the cost of getting OEM EKWB replacement o-rings, I have finally found a supplier of quality third party/generic replacement o-rings. Here is what I have so far, and I can add more if anyone is looking for something specific:

Source

EK G1/4 Fitting/Plug Base/Outer O-Ring
2mm x 12mm EPDM - P/N D2.00X012

EK-Quantum Torque HDC-14
1.5mm X 14mm EPDM - P/N E1.50X014

EK-D5 Pump
3mm X 60mm EPDM - P/N E3.00X060

EK-RES X3 (Cap & Base)
3mm X 52mm EPDM - P/N E3.00X052

GPU Block Gasket/O-Ring (DIY Seals)
.63" (1.60mm) EPDM Cord Stock - P/N E70.063

Black Toughened Cyanoacrylate Adhesive - P/N 04-143B-TF

Edit: Added G1/4 fitting/plug o-rings.

Last edited:
Pretty much the truth, but I paid for these products and I'll get all the life I can from them with or without the manufacturer's help.
I concur. Since I needed O-rings in a hurry, I went to my local Home Repo. Had a handful of fittings to get the perfect size. Still have extras too, but thnks for the link ;)

I concur. Since I needed O-rings in a hurry, I went to my local Home Repo. Had a handful of fittings to get the perfect size. Still have extras too, but thnks for the link ;)
I considered doing this as well, but home repo prices are scary when you start to purchase larger quantities. In a pinch though, they will get out of a bind!

Back