• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA.com- Annoying contest, killer prizes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
egbert314 said:
I actually managed to win something: a Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse. It's not a prize I need, but it's the first time I've ever won an online contest.
omg sweet dude, thats a great mouse!

Congrats, looks like a few won some stuff. I would have been happy with just a T-Shirt. Oh well. The more contests I enter the better chance of winning I guess. :-/

ScottinIndy said:
I won a copy of "Prince of Persia, Warrior within". I already have a copy from purchasing my leadtek 68gt. Still, It's something, I can give a copy to my nephew.

hey! I won one of those too! too bad i rented that game on xbox and beat it :(

I won the logitech MX510 mouse.... :( kinda disappointed cuz i was hoping for the 7800 GTX....

Hc000 said:
I won the logitech MX510 mouse.... :( kinda disappointed cuz i was hoping for the 7800 GTX....
Wow you guys are ungrateful many of us where hoping to win somthing even if it was a t-shirt, and you won a nice mouse.

Hc000 said:

Awww, you poor poor guy. How about you give me the mouse to ease your pain? :rolleyes: :santa:

-Jeff

Back