• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA.com- Annoying contest, killer prizes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
granted i didnt enter this contest but if i did win a 7800 (im an ati guy) i would still build another system for it and use it strictly for gaming

@md0Cer said:
You got a 3s? :drool:

And you are damn right about this thread, if EVGA DOESNT UPDATE GRRR

Yeah 2004 Mazda 3s Titanium Silver, Nvidia powered! Hehe... :cool:

lordkosc said:
Yeah 2004 Mazda 3s Titanium Silver, Nvidia powered! Hehe... :cool:

Cool hehe. If EVGA doesn't update in 8 minutes im just going to go play CS. I already did a one hour countdown. No more wasted time for me.

EDIT: it is past 12PST on aug 1st.... the only loophole is that it could be 2006...but I doubt it.

Someone call them :p "WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE CONTEST???!?!?!? I WANT TO KNOW IF I GOT FREE STUFF!!!"

@md0Cer said:
Cool hehe. If EVGA doesn't update in 8 minutes im just going to go play CS. I already did a one hour countdown. No more wasted time for me.

Hmm never played that, but I do feel the urge to kill since the site hasn't been updated, so I will go release my rage in BF2! :mad:

kayson said:
Someone call them :p "WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE CONTEST???!?!?!? I WANT TO KNOW IF I GOT FREE STUFF!!!"

Haha I know. This is probably a nasty trick to get more page views by them.

stereo555 said:
You guys are going to crash the servers and you'll NEVER find out who won . The sites already having problems .....

They should be PREPAIRED for this, they are a major company , hopefully on a Fiber connection ! :) * clicks REFRESH 100 more times! *

Back