• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA.com- Annoying contest, killer prizes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ohhhh I WON a.................... A sore finger from clicking REFRESH !!!!! Oh wells... :cry:

Congrats to all the winners..... :beer:

What sucks is seeing your first name, getting excited, then seeing a different last name :(

kayson said:
What sucks is seeing your first name, getting excited, then seeing a different last name :(

Using photoshop my name magically appeared on the list!!! And next to EVERY prize! Weeeeeee! :)

I won a copy of "Prince of Persia, Warrior within". I already have a copy from purchasing my leadtek 68gt. Still, It's something, I can give a copy to my nephew.

A big fat nothing for me as well. Oh well, time to start looking for the next online contest.

I actually managed to win something: a Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse. It's not a prize I need, but it's the first time I've ever won an online contest.

egbert314 said:
I actually managed to win something: a Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse. It's not a prize I need, but it's the first time I've ever won an online contest.

if you game, you'll love it

Back