• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Experimenting with an AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL that is hilaroius - i want to fry my system so i can trash it :D

threadcool.jpg

Dukemurmur said:
Greenman go suck an egg ok that is all u post or say or do just nag and bicker and do nothing else.

Rules are here for a reason and people need to learn to follow them - there are MORE then enough post's about people doing this and people dont seem to learn and are too lazy to follow the rules in place.

Well that is ALL i have ever seen him post. I think that is all that he does on these forums if that is his dedicated forum job it is all good. But i think he has that link at the ready ATT ALL TIMES just for the soul reason of naggin on someone for not knowing exatly wear to post something. What u think this should have been in the AMD thread or the General area. OK so in all reality maybe it should have been in the general area. But in his oppinio like we all have he thought that it should go in undder the CPU "general" forum. If the adman thought that it should go else where he would have moved it. I was just trying to have greenman relize that there is MUCH MUCH more to these forums then just telling ppl where they should and shoulden't post!

hahaha, this thread is awesome...its great to see reactions of people who actually think someone smart enough to get a cpu to 2700mhz would trash a system like that...

such a good laugh

if it is a reach snobby snooty kid i would more then belive it i have seen someone smash an ipod when there battieres died and only neede a recharge!!!!! trust me people would do that!!

You are officially on my **** list.

Congratulations, you are the only person at OC forums to recieve that distinctive title. I also commend you on destroying a perfectly good computer system. You have too much time and too much money on your hands, and you should have let the box peacefully fold away: out of sight, out of mind.

Unfortunately, you don't even have the grace to do that.

Jesus.

What are we going to see next? You taking a hammer to a pair of Hammer-cored Opterons? Blowing up your GeForce 4?

Hey everyone calm down. I'm sure he did it all in good fun and just to make some peopel chuckle, or maybe even laugh. It was all sarcasm. If he has money to burn, then let him. I for one don't care as long as it wasn't my money. I know he could've used it to fold, but too late now, so just get off his back, this has turned into a total flamewar.

Damian said:

WINNER! Can't believe so many of you took this so seriously...

That was Gautam's old rig. Yes, both the NF7 and proc were dead. In case you were wondering, I'm using a 1700+ @ 2150 in my rig. I'd kill for one of these DLT3Cs; too bad this one died of natural causes.

Nope, no photoshop. Look at the molten plastic; it would be kinda hard to fake that. Graphs are real; they were taken by Gautam before the proc died.
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

For the umpteenth time, this whole thing was a joke!!!!!!

The proc and mobo had already met their death.

lol it's ok it is just that ppl c the first page and nothing else and get so mad they just go down to quick post and there post is posted b4 they look at the other 1-2 pages of it.

BTW, somewhere you mentioned that it was one of the best, actually im not sure but I think the 0310 XPMW's and WPMW's were a little better than the UPMW ;) Good thing that was just a joke and I read through the thread before posting!

AWSOM REVIEW. ALMOST DID A 100% OVERCLOCK ON A $40 DOLLAR PROCESSOR LOL.

To bad the reviewer did not see the untold research benifit he could have gained for Intel,, had he just tried to cool off that system while it was on fire.

Imagin the gains "Preshot" could have benifited from if you simple had the foresight to look ahead at the needs of fellow overclockers and there new "E" series processors ! ! !
LMAO......................................................................................

next time Damian when u are furios send me the chip and the mobo dont lose your time to break them

Back