• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Extreme coolers unite ....again :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the corner comp thats not on , is for noobs to use, I dont care if they break that one, just dont touch my other babies. I let someone use my "DevilRIg" the other day, which is a rarity, and the idiot friend of mine, went casually browsing, then I had all these pop ups and pro search toolbar installed, *&*#&^# noob!

Attachments

• for web use 2.jpg
    for web use 2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 193
and my basement, is converted with sound proof walls and floors, into a full digital studio, music, audio, film, etc, although I HATE macs, I had to learn to use em for editing video and music.

Attachments

• myhomepics.jpg
    myhomepics.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 179
wow, that is so awesome. ill be your wife. lol
1. what is it that you do?
2. do you fold with these?
3. what music are you recording? are you an artist?
4. why are your bookshelves sagging so bad? is that 1/4 " particle board?

Exempt said:
attachment.php

lol why do you have motherboards on your walls?

edit: why is it coming up as a link?

K ill answer in order :)

Im a Executive at Shine-Films, we do music Videos, modeling, print work , commercials. Im a Senior Executive at Syntech which is a private company that encrpyts large amounts of data for large corporations. On the side I own 9 popular adult websites, about to be 12, and a Computer repair shop in my city. I work no joke 7 days a week, but at all times, I am digitally connected to the internet, via a T-mobile Sidekick.

Nope I dont fold with them, just to have all the computers on at the same time makes the room about 15 degrees hotter than the rest of my house, which is why I started to split them into two rooms, 6 in one room, 3 in the other, and a couple rigs in there that stay under construction for benchmarking and repairs, test units etc.

I have the full capabilites to record music, and sometimes I do, when I have my friend come over, hes a super pro when it comes to working the studio equipment, Im still learning everyday how to use them more and more, the instruction books are thicker than a phone book lol.. But the main reason I have them is for doing music videos, film editing, etc. not acutal music recording. The keyboard is my friend's, he loves to hang out in the studio all the time (whenever Im there).

The bookshelves are supposed to sag like that, its made of aluminum. :)

and I have mobos hanging on the wall, there all ones I fried on overclocks, or shorts, or when I first started watercooling and they leaked lol, I have like 30+ more in a box, just havent had the time to hang em up lol. Its interesting cause each one has its own story to it lol.

hahaha that cracks me up, MB on the walls. thats a very creative way to decorate.
maybe you can get the MB's repaired? but then again a reminder of a lesson once learned is worth more then a MB.
its no wonder your not a post addict like me you have too busy of a life. lol

Wow, read this whole thing and I don't even have a mach unit :p wanna get one though. Just need to save up for a few years. :p This thread has been very informative.

NICE!! i love my mach 1
i just got my 3.2 back and i am happy:D :D :D it was out for a pin repair
im back in business full load 100% cpu usage folding @ -14°C
overclock5.JPG

Wow, that setup left me jawdropped Exempt...

Don't mean to derail this thread but; out of the Mach 1, Mach 2 and Vapo LS are any reall quiet or do they all sound like fridges?

the vapo unit is loder then my mach units, btw ill be out of the forums for a few days if not weeks, i was on my streetbike today and got hit by a car at 70mph, i broke 2 ribs, my shoulder, and my hip, and it hurt to type. ill be back in a few dys if not weeks.

Exempt said:
the vapo unit is loder then my mach units, btw ill be out of the forums for a few days if not weeks, i was on my streetbike today and got hit by a car at 70mph, i broke 2 ribs, my shoulder, and my hip, and it hurt to type. ill be back in a few dys if not weeks.
wow, sorry to hear that man, glad your still here to type about it.
get well soon. and let us know how your doing.

Back