• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Extreme coolers unite ....again :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey guys im back, still recovering from my accident, im stuck at the house for about 2 weeks, which kinda sucks since i cant sit in a chair to long, so I cant use the computers for long, plus , those who know me, know that I like to work 7 days a week.

oh and the monitors look taller cause I had to make the pics fit in the "upload requirements", which makes them look that way.

Ill be on my laptop, and btw I just wrote an article for this site, hopefully well see it on the main page to overclockers.com soon, if Joe or Ed decides to post it. :)

oh btw, on my green rigs monitor, the screensaver had a picture that you can see, that was last years California Fires, and thats my house! I lost my backyard to the fire, but I stayed in my backyard for two days and put out fires with all my neighbors hoses, since they were to chicken sh*t to stay and help, I used all there water :p

Exempt said:
oh btw, on my green rigs monitor, the screensaver had a picture that you can see, that was last years California Fires, and thats my house! I lost my backyard to the fire, but I stayed in my backyard for two days and put out fires with all my neighbors hoses, since they were to chicken sh*t to stay and help, I used all there water :p
haha that sounds like a battle. glad your back, i look forward to reading the article.:D

ohhh i see ok yea makes sense lol.

Glad to hear your back. Sucks you cant even sit for hours on the computer....what i did when i was sick/injured...and...when im not

and how did you grow up to be such a successful person?

hey exempt - glad your ok dude (tho not being able to use all those pc's much must be real painful too :cry: - when i tore the ligaments in my hand and couldnt really type properly it was a disaster). Hope you get better soon. Thanks for all the advice on extreme cooling too, tho I have to admit itl be a while longer before I join you guys with vapos and prommies cos i spent my budget on a 20.1" dell 2001fp tft!! Ooops ;)
Keep us posted on your progress (when you can) and get well soon

TG

freekin Vikadine and corona's work wonders on making pain go away lol, seriously .. haha.

thanks for the support guys :), oh and to Madskillzman, I basically just always did what people told me not to do, took a lot of risks, and went to college. /shrug, but its different for everyone. :) Just make sure you do something that makes you happy, then working wont seem like a task.

lol that would be video editing/mastering....repairing computers ...and C++ ...on days when i understand it...

Is that a Mac on your recording desk? What mixer is that as well? Looks like multiples of the same make. Thats still cool.

Hah, he posts his house and wer all "ooooo ahh"..oh well it is awsome..glad to hear u have a way to avoid the pain.

yah unfortunately macs are the only programs that work with the digital editing programs that I use. :) , I cant stand them really, there hella slow, they only look good. And thats coming from a real Mac user.

Back