• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The fact that they show up is great info... ty. :)

..will ping EOCF and see what's up, lol @ me.

I've noticed your (T32 folders) signature stats are not loading.... I can't seem to reach the stats page at all at EOCF... is it just me or........?

I've noticed those stats missing in your sig for a few days now.....has it been down that long/just me?

EDIT: So, I can't get to anything @ EOCF.. not the forums, nothing.....lol. Is anyone else having trouble seeing the stats in your sig here or accessing EOCF? I literally just accessed EOCF a couple of weeks ago on the same PC too... :shrug: :chair:

EOCF (forums and stats page) show up at 'downforeveryoneorjustme' too....
It's you :) I've been able to read the stats no problem, the problem is ether with your PC or ISP.

Spot on... it's me! :rock:

But (I think) EOCF has my IP (and a range, perhaps) blocked....I can't access EOCF from any PC's on my network (unless they are running a VPN).

I've noticed your (T32 folders) signature stats are not loading.... I can't seem to reach the stats page at all at EOCF... is it just me or........?
I just noticed that, but then noticed that I was not logged in to OCF. :whistle:
Post magically merged:

Spot on... it's me! :rock:

But (I think) EOCF has my IP (and a range, perhaps) blocked....I can't access EOCF from any PC's on my network (unless they are running a VPN).
For a while I couldn't connect to EOC stats on my Pixel pro 7, had to snooze the VPN.

Last edited:
Ya, sorry for not being clear. While I've seen it not update properly once in a while I don't remember it just being flat down. Thanks for the confirmation as well :)

lol next run -1232 mins. i'll bet body parts she goes down again :popcorn: this actually happened a few hours ago when I first woke up. I F5'd the page and it responded, but with the same data as the last time it was active. i went to click on my user and poof...back down she was.

Jason posted the following today over at EOCF...
Just recently I finally nailed down a bug with the firewall and DNS that was causing some people random connection issues these past couple months. If you are still experiencing issues please let me know (via the contact us page).

Then Sunday (March 12th) the server was hit with a DDoS attack and brought things to a grinding halt. Unfortunately I wasn't around when it happened and didn't return home until late that day, so things didn't get resolved until Monday (yesterday) morning.

I was working on updating the color rankings to bring the numbers more inline with current production, but now that things are out of whack from the downtime I'll have to wait a week for everything to settle.

That's about all I can think of right now. Work has been grinding me into the ground and I just don't have much energy to do anything else.

Holy cow I just realized it has been a whole YEAR since my last post. Where has the time gone?!?!?!

It looks like the stats are down (EOC or Stanford stats) It could be late updating it's been as late as 30 min late, so we will see what happens.

ya, the fact it's still updating suggest it went down, and has just came back up. Stanford's stats are still up, as my last WU was 4 mins ago at the time of this writing.

Back