• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like it's down, hope it comes back next update.

edit: NM it just took longer for points to show up.

I've noticed your (T32 folders) signature stats are not loading.... I can't seem to reach the stats page at all at EOCF... is it just me or........?

I've noticed those stats missing in your sig for a few days now.....has it been down that long/just me?

EDIT: So, I can't get to anything @ EOCF.. not the forums, nothing.....lol. Is anyone else having trouble seeing the stats in your sig here or accessing EOCF? I literally just accessed EOCF a couple of weeks ago on the same PC too... :shrug: :chair:

EOCF (forums and stats page) show up at 'downforeveryoneorjustme' too....

Last edited:
Recently there have been problems with their server, and sometimes it works, but usually not. Today it doesn't work, while some days ago I was checking where I am on the list and soon will be ... top 200 in the team ;)

Whatever the issue was earlier, it seems to have been resolved (as of 4:30pm est).
This has been happening to me for DAYS... somehow I think my IP is blocked at EOCF...

To be clear, over these days, you have been able to see the sig stats.

I haven't noticed the sig stats (or EOC) not working. I wasn't online this morning though. Not sure how many days it has been since I clicked a sig stat - certainly less than a week. The sig links annoy me because I always forget they don't open in a new window without a right click. :-/

Back