• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan suggestion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bpswenson

Registered
Hello

I'm looking for 4 fans. I have a caselabs th10 case with pedestal. I want 4 fans to sit on the floor of the motherboard side to pull cool air up from the pedestal. I'd like to mount the fans on the bottom of the main case and have them blow up.

So I have a bunch of AF120's however to achieve this I have to mount them "*** up" and I really don't like the look of it. I googled around a bit and perhaps I'm not hitting the right keyword but I'm seeing what I want.

Basically I want a nice looking fan that can be mounted on the bottom of a case where I can see the "nice" side of the fan and that it will blow up. Ideally they would be all black.

Thanks

Last edited:
Well, because of the direction of the airflow, any fans you get will always have to face the same direction, i.e. you'll be always looking at the "back side" of a fan.

Now, I'm not sure what meets your criteria for "nice". Also, what is your budget? I mean there are case fans for about $5-$10 but you can also get the ones for $20 a piece.

Back