• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finished My Lian Li Project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my psu seems fine but Im having trouble with the ram right now its on auto settings..

I cant get it stable at 3.5ghz or higher

nice setup, i think you will be happier with the BIXIII on the cpu :) but very nice, and how do you like the res?

The res is quite well built. I do like it...Its filled to the top I didnt put enough thermal compound on my stuff so im gonna lap the blocks and switch the BIXIII to the cpu

Is there anyway I can make one big loop. I Thought about using a y connecter from both rads into the cpu then into the gpu.....but then I have an extra outlet line..

Suggestions?? It would be a killer single loop.

I think a single loop with just the BIX III would be more than enough cooling capacity for your parts. But heck, just hook it all up in series...I think it'd be better than the Y approach.

As far as what you said about outlets...from the reservoir? Just cause you have them, doesn't mean you have to use them, just plug em.

I could leave the line attached but plugged and use it for a drain or a line to help get the air out.

I lapped both of my blocks last night and switched my hoses to a y connector. (Not enough hose to re route the hoses in series) This way I have water flowing from both pumps and rads into my cpu block from there into the gpu and back to the res. That moves a LOT of water. I havent gotten to test it I ran out of distilled water I have to go get some in morning. The spare hose of my res works like a dream to lay my case on the side to fill and bleed out the air.
I will post more pics of my new hose runs and my temps when its up and going.

Back