• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Time water cooling looking for opinions :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
or find a real silver dollar and drop it in your res
or find a jewellery store and ask for a (small) lump of the purest silver they've got
.... if they give you weird looks, ask for a pure silver ring then - just don't let the missus find it :)

:rofl: i don't mean to be rude but a silver ring would cost more than a silver bullet that i suggest, that silver bullet only cost $6.99 + $2 shipping

i you can find a REAL silver dollar , like from 1803 - worth quite bit more than one dollar, thou :) or a Silver Eagle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Silver_Eagle

any other "silver" coins might have a way too low silver content to be effective

Do you know how hard it's to find a haft dollar from 1950 and something from 1803 will most likely cost $30+

By the way guys, for 1/2" ID fittings, would it be better to go like say 7/16" hose? or would that not work properly with 1/2" ID compression fittings?

That's what i was afraid of cheers for that conumdrum!!

Back