• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fittings and Plugs ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyWalker1726

Registered
Hi Everyone , i'm planning on getting these components , would anyone plz tell me how many fitting or plugs i am going to need ?
THX

EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Gold
EK-RAM Monarch X4 - Nickel CSQ
EK-RES X3 400
EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (480)
EK-DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP CSQ - Plexi

Figure out how many threaded holes come with each part. Figure 2 fitting per part right? And the rest will need to be plugged. Not rocket science. Take the time and figure it out silly. :p Should take you a minute.

and some will come with plastic plugs/cover which will pop out as soon as you look at them (except the ones you actually want to remove to put a barb in)

It should be pretty obvious to even a total noob that the plastic plugs are useless to use as "working plugs"....

Don't assume that because there are folks who think other words. :p

I seriously wouldn't be surprised of some using the blue coverings on those alpha rads as plugs. Some even have fed the reservoir to the OUT port of the pump. I mean the list can keep on going and going. :chair:

Back