• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fittings for acrylic tubing.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No ...... completely different animal. When choosing fittings for acrylic tube match the manufacturer for tube and fitting as there is a great difference in variation between the different manufacturers.

I have been looking for this product and I found this one acrylic tube suppliers I am not sure about the quality or the origin of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this before? If you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, please post them here.

I have been looking for this product and I found this one acrylic tube suppliers I am not sure about the quality or the origin of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this before? If you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, please post them here.

Go with reputed PC water cooling companies that have acrylic tubing and fittings. If you buy both from different companies, there's good chance of miss matches.

Back