• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Freebies from Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got my gift today, a medium t-shirt and a license plate holder that says "id rather be pimping my pc"

GV2NIX said:
What!?!? I wrote an eloquent and hugely praising e-mail of commendation to them 3 years ago because I was so impressed, but I never got anything in return! I wasn't expecting a response. I just wanted someone over there to know that their efforts were appreciated. I felt fine about not getting responded to until reading this thread, haha! Maybe they weren't doing nearly as well then as they are now and couldn't afford to give out gifts?

In the past month I have given two reviews praising Newegg and their products. I have YET to hear anything or receive anything. I just gave up. I don't really need any newegg knick-knacks anyway.

Alchemy1 said:
In the past month I have given two reviews praising Newegg and their products. I have YET to hear anything or receive anything. I just gave up. I don't really need any newegg knick-knacks anyway.
Ok I'm not alone, I feel better now! :p

Back