• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frigen my pc....need some advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Planus said:
Yes, put a double glazed window on the fridge :) but seriously, it needs to be air tight or your asking for trouble.
Yes I agree but he got to get all those wires out of the door seal and then I would suggest duct tape on the seal

lclark2074 said:

Yes I agree but he got to get all those wires out of the door seal and then I would suggest duct tape on the seal

This was the reason that I kept a wire around the fridge. It held the seal nice and tight. I can assure you that there was no/little air getting in. If there was, there would have been a lot more condensation.

I was thinking the same too lately.... I'm planning to buy a freezer ( -15C ) and put the whole pc inside. Wait until the time come....... I need to save some money for a freezer and pc replacement. Be patience... I'll let everyone know when the time comes.

Back