• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Full Metal Jacket

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
More Work. Gonna put extended fill port for Bitspower bay resivor , gonna place it on top of case :shock: Gonna punch hole with this tool :cool: 000_0137.JPG

Punched hole to punch hole this one to small but had to have big hole to punch bigger hole.

Attachments

• 000_0134.JPG
    000_0134.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 149
000_0133.JPG Next punch.to make hole bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Done . Gonna use Danger Den fill port. 000_0138.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

000_0141.JPG Done.

Yes Sir it is ,you can get em in different sizes. Mnpcteh uses big one for 120 mm fan holes, ive used hole saw cutter bur real trick to use on big holes and thick metal cases, best to use slow speed drill press if can, but i like the knock out punches the best.

Wow, those look fantastic. I haven't seen those before and always just used a hole saw or Dremel. I may need to look into picking up a set of these.

:salute:

Hello folks ,im back. Been waiting on supplies and digging around my junk boxes.

Got these from Performance PC today.
ATTACH=CONFIG]175658[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 000_0151[1].jpg
    000_0151[1].jpg
    142 KB · Views: 115
the handles will go on front of case, mainly as fender bars for the bays, The gold trim feet will help raise case lil off of floor or desk. Sleving for wire management of course.Plugs for holes that need to be plugged up . The two 45 angle fittings gonna hopefully use them to connect remote top fill port to reservoir. Needed extension for top rad back port, so i could turn fitting to clear motherboard.

Last edited:
000_0154[1].jpg Fans came a few days ago from Newegg. Heres what they look like in case.

- - - Updated - - -

000_0155[1].jpg Front fans.

Found some fan shrouds from old antec case. Cut off attachment flange and mounted water pump on top of grill, then mounted in bottom of case ,used washers under the fan to raise it up a little of the floor of case , lil uneven floor in places bumps and dents. 000_0152[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

There it is. Will use the gold looking thingamiggies to put under fan to raise it off of floor case. 000_0156[1].jpg By the way air cooled water pump :salute:

- - - Updated - - -

Planning to add shroud to PSU if i can get one from Phanteck. The original one that fits in Phanteck case is to long will have to cut it down some . Pump may be moved over a lil from where it is now for PSU shroud to fit. Thats it off to the thinking time to figure out how and when.

Last edited:
Bay Slot Fender Guards

Did the bay slot fender guards ,must protect those delicate instruments. 000_0158[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Holes drilled and fender guards mounted. 000_0159[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Face plate mounted. "And there's ur dinner". :salute:
000_0160[1].jpg

New Shiney Inspection Boots

The original boots of FMJ were to close to floor or desk top. So FMJ went to supply and acquired new inspection boots, word is the Commandant of the Korps is due for base inspection and Inspection Parade of all personnel. FMJ getting his sh.t together.

000_0162[1].jpg

Here are FMJ's new inspection boots, one turned over to show bottom of boot.

- - - Updated - - -

FMJ just slipped his new inspection boots over his old boots. Had to drill holes at corners of bottom of case to mount new boots.

000_0161[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ready for inspection gunney. "Looking good Pvt". I I Sir:salute:

000_0163[1].jpg

Back