• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

g75vx cpu n gpu overclock request

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, do i envy you for having one of those! :p

Go into the BIOS and play change the settings, i've heard you can OC the GPU from 601/1400 to 736/2400. I wouldn't mess with the CPU though. Unless you're getting good temps.

cool thanks man. i'll try... never heart to try... and won't know till you do it...

and took almost close to ten years in saving for it... well not for it... but wanted to get something where i can see better... got into a car accident and damaged left eye... all good now... so just a health thingie...

im not into gaming or benchmarks or that kinda stuff.... just had some ram and wanted to max resource usage to help me to see better while i work...
dunno if this oc will help but gonna try

drive slow... and be careful... health comes first...

i like to thank you all dearly and sincerely for all your honest help and assistance. especially prem... and htuner and klem and many others.... pretty nice team and forum bringing you guys together... good thing...

managed to mod the bios cpu and gpu in a way... after bricking my lap twice... but all just for health concerns....

i emailed the stuff to prem... and like to thank you all for everything....

thank you again

and i do apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused... (double posting, asking kinda silly questions, etc...) nothing intended i just dont know... but good thing i came here..
and like to thank another gentlemen who also modded the bios for me... dont remember which site... but i'll surely keep him in prayers for good and who knows maybe there will be a second time.. but thank you all

Back