• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-990FXA-UD3 revision 4.0 wierd post

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got a sabertooth 990fx R2.0 and everything is ok now.Should have taken it in first place.Guys thanks for your contribution.

I use Gigabyte, I built 2 PC's for my Mom and Dad using the GA-990FXA-UD3 but they were not the Rev 4.0, if you still have that MB, I would like to have it, I'll buy it even :) so I can play with it and/or use it as a none functioning demo.

I use Gigabyte, I built 2 PC's for my Mom and Dad using the GA-990FXA-UD3 but they were not the Rev 4.0, if you still have that MB, I would like to have it, I'll buy it even :) so I can play with it and/or use it as a none functioning demo.

Unfortunately i dont have it any more since my supplier took it back and with the same money i bought the sabertooth.

Unfortunately i dont have it any more since my supplier took it back and with the same money i bought the sabertooth.

Oh well :) Glad you have something that works anyway. I have a Sabertooth 990FX R1.0 :) 2 GA-990FXA-UD5 R3.0, 1 GA-990FXA-UD5 R1.X, 1 GA-880GA-UD3H, 2 SuperMicro Quad socket server boards H8QGi-F and H8QGi-LN4F :comp::comp:

Back