• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming PC/ College Workstation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually went with a 750w. I got a good deal on an OCX ZT. Only problem Ive had is that it had a fight with my Phantom and won. Base score on Win Experience is 5.9 which is the HDD. Got a 6.6 with the I5-3570k HD4K graphics on both 3D and basic. 7.5 on the CPU and 7.6 on Vengeance 1600mhz. Unfortunately I don't have Internet so I cant update past the included and still don't have an actual GPU.

I guess I'm getting decent cooling with the stock set up. Idling right around 80f on the CPU and 75f on the MOBO at 68f ambient. It would probably run cooler if I could figure out how to not make the CPU vary from 3.6-3.8ghz instead of the stock 3.4. I need to tweak with the settings I guess.

That would make sense. I guess when it's enabled and doing nothing it'll just try to jump around which is confusing as I've only been running Windows Experience Index, ASRock extreme tuner for monitoring and task manager for CPU/Memory usage. I don't think those need 3.8ghz to run well.

Back