• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

General quarters. General quarters. All hands man battle stations! Full speed ahead!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Como said:
im short powersupplies,

Funny, that's the hold up for a couple of my new rigs. I've noticed you can get Fortron 350W on ebay for $10 shipped. Sounds like the way to go (and what I just did).

Sweet. Bring the power. My PPD is back to normal for now. Averaging in the low 2k's. I've been trying to keep up over 1600. I've got more machines to put up including my Epox 8rda+ and AXP 1700+ at 2.0Ghz, and a new NF7-S Version 2.0 with an Athlon XP 2200+. The motherboard hasn't been fully tested yet, but I have a feeling it'll turn out alright. I'm not short powersupplies, I'm short on videocards, memory, and cash. I've got plans, but I can't follow through with those until I sell some of these older machines that I've brought back to life.

AMD K6-2 450+/256MB ram
PII 350Mhz/128MB ram
Athlon Slot A 500Mhz/256MB ram
PIII 500Mhz/256MB ram
PIII 500Mhz/384MB ram

So if anyone is in need :-D, let me know. Boy could I use the space. Good luck everyone, and full speed ahead. I have a feeling that once AC get's the new machine folding that he'll be passing me shortly. And Como, aka. Netman, if you get your equipment up, you'll be giving me a good run for my money. Take care everyone.

- Jim

I don't know if it will help but the first batch of T32 folding Pirate shirts should be here in about 10 days. I've also submitted bids for 3 different companies for some work. These could be big borg potentials.

For those that remember I lost the bid for the school system but I get a few calls from them once in a while so at least I'm still in the running.

I just picked up a set of LV 1.6 Xeons as well...anyone want to "donate" a board to the cause? lol

I might be able to add 50ppd to ftwl.
Ill leave my pc on a bit more often although i might have to shut it down. Dam gas prices (power from a gas powerstation)

also i have a dual pIII 600 (coppermine) @ 727 thats now folding

edit: whats best for the pIII? no BP no add' methods. i have two tinkers atm.

Last edited:
aftermath said:
edit: whats best for the pIII? no BP no add' methods. i have two tinkers atm.

I beleive that's best. I was getting 153 pt amber cores on a 850mhz P3, it did well with those too. You shouldnt even need to set ignore deadlines.

I may have my first borg on the cards, and if I get a job, I'll be building a far more powerful PC, so stay tuned! My PPD may yet break 100! That'd be a nice milestone for me, especially if I could keep it there.

Wow, talk about thread revival...

I don't even remember what I said in my first post...that's how long it's been.

Back