• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Giga X79-UD3 & 3820

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardass

Have this setup running but I cannot get the cpu clock to stay at the 4.3MHz I have in bios. Pics of my settings. Help!!

I'm not familiar with GB boards, but I'd try playing around with these options:

Realtime CPU ratio control in OS - ON/OFF (Think setting this to off might help)
Turbo Boost - ON/OFF (Should be ON to allow multiplier modification I think)
Turbo Power Limit - Max it out
Core current limit - Max it out
C1E - Personally I would disable it
EIST - Try ON or OFF

The realtime option allows you to change the multi in the OS (with the boards software), thats not it...

BUt yeah, like everything else, disable the power savings settings.

The realtime option allows you to change the multi in the OS (with the boards software), thats not it...

BUt yeah, like everything else, disable the power savings settings.

It was the Realtime option. I Disabled and it now boots to 4.3MHz.

You are ****ting me?!!! Do you have ET6 installed? That is what the option is for, but something else must be changing it. That is weird!!! Sorry fever for doubting you... my several experiences with giga boards and that option however never showed that response.

You are ****ting me?!!! Do you have ET6 installed? That is what the option is for, but something else must be changing it. That is weird!!! Sorry fever for doubting you... my several experiences with giga boards and that option however never showed that response.

ET6 is how I was getting it to run at 4.3 once it booted to Desktop.

Back