• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GA-M52L-S3P, how do I change ram speed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deexteer

Registered
Hi guys! I've been overclocking my amd 9650 processor from 2.3 to 2.818 GHz, and it works great! 100% stable, cool and nice^^
But I have one problem... The system is only stable when I use a program in windows to change my ram speed, otherwise it's getting to high while overclocking and the system becomes unstable. I'm using "Easy Tune 6" btw.
It really ****es me of that I can't change the ram speed in my bios, can someone help me? Hope you guys know how to do it^^:beer:

Can you take pics of your bios menus and upload them for us? Not all motherboards will have the option to change the ram speeds but if you show us some screen shots we might be able to help you find the place in bios where that parameter would be if its there as an option.

I looked at the on-line manual and they passed RAM speed right by. Unless there's been a major BIOS change since the manual (which does happen!) or there's some "hidden" menu thing available then it's just not there ... :-/

I looked at the on-line manual and they passed RAM speed right by. Unless there's been a major BIOS change since the manual (which does happen!) or there's some "hidden" menu thing available then it's just not there ... :-/

Ok, I'll download the latest BIOS uppdate and check if they've added it. Thx for the answers. Love this forum! ;)

Edit: The new BIOS verision had the feature to change the ram multiplier and so on =D thx for the tip^^

Last edited:
Back