• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gomez peer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SMOKEU

Is it possible to run multiple clients off the same external IP address in order to increase the amount of money I earn?

hmm i have no answer to your question but took a quick look at there site and now im qurius too. i saw nothing about the monthly payments about how much do they pay you for this?

hmm i have no answer to your question but took a quick look at there site and now im qurius too. i saw nothing about the monthly payments about how much do they pay you for this?

Maximum of $US45 a month per client. It will use a hell of a lot of internet traffic, so if you're on a capped plan it may not be a good idea.

On the Gomez website they encourage you to use multiple Gomez Peer clients on the same account to increase earnings, but they don't mention IP addresses. You can only run 1 Gomez Peer client per computer, which makes me think about setting up a few VMs.

Luckily I live in NZ so I can earn about 3X more than people in the USA and most other countries.

sorry for the slow reply been ranking up in COD havent had time to pop in here:)
thanks for the reply i dont think ill mess with it for $45 a month it would cost me more here to leave my pc running for that long lol.
maybe if i built a few small low power systems...but it would probably cost me more then i would make back anytime soon:)

sorry for the slow reply been ranking up in COD havent had time to pop in here:)
thanks for the reply i dont think ill mess with it for $45 a month it would cost me more here to leave my pc running for that long lol.
maybe if i built a few small low power systems...but it would probably cost me more then i would make back anytime soon:)

But if you could have a few VMs running then you can multiply that $45 by the number of VMs you're running. That is assuming that you can run multiple clients off the same IP address, which is something I still don't know.

i would think you might need to have separate paypal accounts(for payments),separate IP's
and possibly separate locations (to get accounts approved) at least thats how it looked when i was checking out there site,i could be wrong tho:)

Back