• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Good Case 120mm Case Fan Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lemerex

Registered
Hey guys, I am trying to find out what 120mm fan to go with because i am trying to go with almost no noise on my system. I have a Aerocool Shark that i have recently bought and am very dissapointed in it. It is loud as hell. It does move a lot of air, but is very loud. I do have a Gelid 92mm fan and very happy with it. So essentially, just looking for 120mm fan advice. I have a Coolermaster Elite 343 so i can only have 1 x 120mm. Any suggestions would be nice!

Do you have a price range or color preference? Because if neither of those are an issue, I would suggest these. I don't use them personally but if I were going to do a better build with a bigger budget you can bet I'd be all over them.

I have heard mixed results about those. I like the style that they use and they are very quiet. I was going to pair that one up with a silverstone passive cpu cooler just to provide cooling for the fins, just in case. Like i said, i have a aerocool fan and it is a dissapointment.

I have an antec tri-cool blue light fan(I know kind of childish) but it has three speeds and the lowest speed isn't too loud and it moves a decent amount of air. Two on low speed keep my case cool.

I think i picked out the fans that i will get. This GELID 120mm since i have a 92 on the exhaust and i like the quietness. I will also get another 92mm GELID fan. So it will be 2 120mm(one intake, the other for the CPU) and then 2 92mm(1 i have as exhaust and then another i will get for intake side panel

Back