• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good P4P800 Configuration...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hosic

Registered
Okay, right now im experimenting with this board overclocking (first time) and right now its set at:

245fsb
DRAM freq @ 320 mhz (when at 400mhz, computer freezes)
66/33 AGP freq
cpu vcore @ 1.6
DDR Volt 2.65
apg @ 1.60V
and i put performance on turbo

CPU is a 2.6c (HT w/800fsb)

Anyone wanna share some good settings or recommend trying something? Its idling right now @ 25c and it just went through a 18 hour torture test w/ no errors.

Thanks!

wow, good info. Thanks Dan!

edit- wow, 65 pages, any specific page showing more toward overclocking settings?

Last edited:
Those are about the same settings I'm at. I got the rig 2 weeks ago (see sig) and it's my first attempt at overclocking.

2.6c stock cooling, I have it set to 245fsb/320 (5:4) also. Vcore set in CMOS to 1.5625 which MBM says is 1.57v, varying 1.49 to 1.60. CPU temps avg. 30C, high 42C. vdimm 2.85 though I think I can drop it without ill effect, and 1.6 v AGP.

I found that my performance was actually worse in 'Turbo' so I have it off now, but MAM on. Should try that, I assume it's dependent on your RAM sticks..

Anyway, I'm basically in the same boat as you, and I'll be looking to see who answers. I've been getting 4782 PCMark2004, with a 4865 CPU score...

Scott

Back