• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greetings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Just Some Dude

Registered
I just wanted to take this opportunity, being my first post and all, to say hello. I hope to build a water chiller with a plate heat exchanger. I've been perusing this forum for months and I look forward to annoying you with my questions and frustrating you with my n00bness. :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Always good to have more extreme coolers around. Gonna be redoing an a/c chiller myself so I'll probably be piggybacking off any of your questions. :p

w00t w00t welcome to the FORUMS!!!

he's just some dude, ya know... ;)

im looking forward to annoying you with my frustratingly round-about answers...and often off-topic statements.

:beer:

he's just some dude, ya know...

im looking forward to annoying you with my frustratingly round-about answers...and often off-topic statements.
Haha there fun, dont worry.

welcome to the forums I think the extreme cooling section is getting fairly active now.

theres an LN2 place in worcester, which is where i am right now, only like 20 minutes from my house. i could pick some up for some ln2 funtimes, but then id be tempted to ln2 a twinky or something :)

posted when I was on vacation :p
Welcome aboard :D
I'm looking into finding an online supplier of small plate HX's now :eek: :thup:

Great choice of projects by the way :D

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I hope I can be of assistance in this forum as well. I just ordered an Iwaki RD30-CV-24-05. Gonna be here in three weeks. :-/

Getting closer.....

Back