• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 780 to TitanX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All I can say is I like my 980s. For what I paid versus what I got with regards to the TitanX, I feel it was the better deal. I spent ~$100 more for a whole lot more performance in the games that I play. Plus my rig looks so much more bad-@$$ with 2 cards in it than 1, haha.

I am in a similar boat. Currently running a single ASUS GTX 780 and considering GTX 980 SLI vs. single Titan X. A second Titan X for SLI would be too frickin sweet! Liquid cooled Titan X SLI...:drool:. I wish they were not so expensive. Darn it to heck...straight to heck! I loved the Jay's 2 Cents Titan X review, he cracks me up! There is also the GTX 980 Ti coming soon to make decisions even easier...:confused:

If buying today, 980 SLI. If you can wait, 980Ti, SLI. If money is no object, 2 Titan-X SLI and own everyone :p

Back