• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

novabean22

Registered
So my case manual says I can put a 240 rad up top but the pictures I see with them don't have the ram memory in.. Is there a clearance issue there? Motherboard and cooler are in the mail so I haven't been able to physically measure them yet. Also I heard that the sycth slim fans don't work well with the rads.

Hard to tell from the pics exactly how the top is manufactured. If the plastic looking piece is the upper limit then you should be O.K.

The fans that come with the H100i are actually pretty decent, granted intel runs significantly hotter than my 4130 but I'm able to leave the fan profile on quiet and temps barely hit 40c

:edit:
Found this pic, and it looks as if they designed it for the radiator to sit offset toward the side panel, which should clear the RAM (I had to mod my Source 210 to accomplish this)

Attachments

• chasera31-10b.jpg
    chasera31-10b.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 699
  • ttake_chaser_12.JPG
    ttake_chaser_12.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
I have fans mounted on top for push pull with rad, fans fit under the top panel, the rad mounts are indented into the case and offset. I should be alright but I was just wonder because every picture I see of the configuration with Mobo installed doesn't have the ram in.

Back