• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware/Software issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, issue still not fixed, just got another BSOD while testing with "CS:GO".
Would greatly appriciate if there was someone here that could explain to me how to change the voltage of my ram(more indepth than look for : VCCSA or System agent voltage)

I'm not sure what other detail to give you...
You go in the BIOS, there's a section for voltage, you find the one for VCCSA.

For starters, pull out 2 sticks of ram and run dual channel mode. 32gb is WAY over the top, and 4 sticks quadruples the chance of failure.

Your 1600mhz ram is also running at 1333mhz.

Would greatly appriciate if there was someone here that could explain to me how to change the voltage of my ram(more indepth than look for : VCCSA or System agent voltage)
You are not changing the voltage of the ram, you are changing the System Agent, which is in charge of the IMC (integrated memory controller). Either that or do like bob says and take two sticks out, the right sticks (see manual for which memory slots should be populated when only two sticks are used). That will reduce the stress on the IMC and may solve the issue.

Bob is also right about the ram, but, getting it up to speed is a concern I would address after we get more stability.

View attachment 164161

Didn't realize the disks are usually old drivers, either way i always auto update if possible after I've installed from the disc. It's much easier than running all over the web looking for exact drivers.

Think about it. You buy a piece of hardware that may have been on the shelf for a year or more and comes with a driver disk but in the meantime the manufacturer has issued numerous driver updates.

As for the bios update ill look through it after I've tried raising the voltage.

And i haven't raised any voltage yet, wanted you to look over the CPUz 1st. also I'll give it a try now in the bios with raising the voltage by 0.1v.

.1 volts is a big chuck. Try .025 increments instead.
You don't happen to have some kind of IM, would go a lot quicker than going back and fourth here.

Back