• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP: Coolermaster Fans in Liam Li Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not sure how many amps in total the controller can handle but the simple solution is get 3 adapters that will allow you to control all the fans from 1 controller via the software. 3 fans per channel and 3 channels for your 12 fans.

I am not familiar with the corsair controller I am assuming it can control both the fan and RGB, if not that can change things. From the bit I read it is just an RGB controller a motherboard fan channel I doubt would allow you to control 12 fans. You can still do it that way but will have to draw power from a molex and just use the motherboard to monitor the fan RPM. Possibly the Corsair IQ fans RGB controller ..... there are some other options.

I have a power hub, nothing fancy for me I run my fans full out. I have been looking into a controller via USB, the Corsair IQ I think will work but i am not sure yet but have had too many things on my plate to do anything about it. A couple guys have use the Aquerio controller but it is a bit more pricey. Understand though I don't game, video editing is what I use this PC for I was always pushing for speed and use a serious custom loop with an old school fan controller turn the fans down (completely quiet) when not in heavy use and crank them when the cooling is needed, a little loud but with the right fans not annoyingly loud.

Back