• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help getting over 141fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I use very small stranded wire- I think it's 24ga, but I 'm not sure.

The way I did it: tin the wires, then tin the mosfets.
Hold the wire on the mosfet and put the iron tip right in there!! A bit scary because my tip is too big so when its in the right spot I can't see it:eek:

I held it for 5 or 6 seconds, and pulled the iron out....then gently tugged the wire: I had to redo a couple of wires out of the boards I did.

Had to run shrink tubing down the wires after since I melted so much insulation off:p

Thin & stranded.

Yeah, after pulling apart my powersupply to look for trimpots, i decided to hold off for today. Maybe tomorrow. Gotta hunt around for some thing aluminum wire. If I can't find any where would be a good place to get stranded aluminum wire?

Ok, i did the 5V mod and am burning in with prime95 as we speak. Put the wire to all 3 mofsets. Upped the voltage about a tenth of a volt. Here are my voltages now:

Back