• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! I need to locate a part

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CoolM4rshmllow

Registered
So I just recently finished up my first watercooling build and I used the Monsoon Series 2 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump combo. Well I think the light pcb is f***ed. Does anyone know where I can order it or do I need to go through Monsoon?

Thanks!

So I just recently finished up my first watercooling build and I used the Monsoon Series 2 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump combo. Well I think the light pcb is f***ed. Does anyone know where I can order it or do I need to go through Monsoon?

Thanks!

Care to share with us exactly what the issue is. Not sure why the pcb would be damaged.

Either way, I'd get in contact with the retailer or Monsoon themselves.

Care to share with us exactly what the issue is. Not sure why the pcb would be damaged.

Either way, I'd get in contact with the retailer or Monsoon themselves.

I actually got a reply from Monsoon about 5 mins after inhad posted this thread. Lol But the problem was the LED lights, they were only glowing green or red. The support from Monsoon said the PCB board got zapped. They are sending me a new board.

I actually got a reply from Monsoon about 5 mins after inhad posted this thread. Lol But the problem was the LED lights, they were only glowing green or red. The support from Monsoon said the PCB board got zapped. They are sending me a new board.

Glad to hear it all worked out! :salute: From what I've heard, Monsoon are great rounded folks with some nice products. Ironically, the Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay is one of my favorites. If it wasn't for no dual pump support, I would have had one.

:welcome: to OCFs btw and shows us your complete rig with that nice reservoir. :D

Thanks! I'm loving Monsoon so far. Using the bay area and compression fittings so far, EKWB for everything else lol. But I can throw mrg up here yet. Totally not respectable. I basically threw watercooling on a 6 year old rig. I'm going to upgrading to Skylake and Z170 soon though.

Back