• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me chose Z97 Micro Atx Motherboard.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deltawars

Registered
My current motherboard broke so I need to get a new micro atx and I don't want to spend more then £120.

I want one with 4 ram slot and that can support 2 graphics cards, at the moment I'm using a 1150 G3258 which i want to be able to overclock but in the future I want to upgrade to a I7 (non k version), I use lan and it needs at least 3 sata connections and i dont care about the colour or any aesthetics.

I have come across the Z97M OC FORMULA ASRock, MSI Z97M GAMING, ASUS Z97M-PLUS, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX but i dont know what one to chose, really i want the best quality one.
Please help me chose and it doesn't mater if its on that list.

I honestly don't mind if it's sli or crossfire but I would probably go with ccrossfire

It's going to depend on which GPU you use, which technology you need.

Wow thanks so much that website is amazing.
Im going to go with the ASRock Z97M OC Formula Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard, it has CrossFire Support and SLI Support so if i ever want to switch between nividia or amd i can.

Back