• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!! overclocking my 1090T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK I don't know what Vcore 1 and 2 correspond to from thermal radar to HWMonitor but . You should only have one of them running. Preferably HWMonitor. Now In HWMonitor CPU temp 72C or lower and package temp 65c or lower you stay in those guidelines and you will be fine.

on the fx-9590 is 50 under load acceptable vcore1 going as high as 62
DLH I don't know if you have done so already. If you stick a fan on the VRM section and/or the backside of the motherboard you should be able to get the Cpu temp closer to the Package temp. With fans on the VRM and Backside of the mobo and a Fx 8xxx/9xxx on board one will usually see a 8-10c differential between the two temps. Though, as Johan mentioned your temps are fine as is.

I don't mean to necropost, but this is like the best "down the rabbit hole" thread ever. I'm just chuckling to myself, thinking that... DopeLovinghippy. Look at your hands. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME! hehehe

Back