• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!!! Temps readings are gone!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

googalabosh

So I did some overclocking yesturday and got my 965BE to get to 3.9GHZ. Here is what I have done.

I first started out using the AMD OverDrive application since that is what it said to do in this>>>http://www.overclockers.com/step-guide-overclock-amd-phenom/<<<I was able to OC to 4.0GHz. Than after searching around in the motherboard application that were installed with the driver disk I discovered that the mobo had a program that would automatically set and test the processor for the most stable overclock. It states the program is only for BE processors. After running it it set the processor to 3.9GHZ (x19.5 multi and 204 FSB). Now for some reason I am not getting any temperature readings. I have tried other programs to make sure it just isn't my Core Temp program having a bug in it. NOTHING can see the temps. I am now very nervous that my fans will not work correctly because they can not see the temps and know when to speed up. I have tried restarting and resetting the multi and FSB back to factory but still no temps.

Some one please help!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 35
Awesome! That worked. I figured that is what I was going to be told to do but I was making sure someone else to tell me so I knew I wasn't going to be screwing anything up. Now my only question is what caused that to happen? Does that happen often with overclocking or is there something else I might have done?

I just re-overclocked the computer after I got the temps back and everything seems to working fine now.

There is an option that was changed, the core unlocking feature thing.. I cant recall what its called (not an AMD guy). That sometimes kills the ability to read temps.

Back