• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*HOT HOT* X1800XL 512mb @ ZZF $199 shipped - FLASH TO X1800XT!! (BACK Ordered)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasHungry said:
Card is now out of stock.
told you guys it would dissappear... we'd be lucky if it came back into stock.

funny thing is... i was thinking of buying another and selling my x1900xtx cuz i rarely get to game. oh well. :D

Its about time this deal died! Every day I got closer and closer to buying it. This cyber deal definitely tested my resolve.

VinnyTAMU 1 Cyber Deals 34

Last edited:
blarf said:
i guess i waited too long.......i snooze i lose.....

blarf said:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i was gonna buy it right now...............

blarf said:
*sigh*....now, i just gotta wait on another video card deal....

Holy post spam...

Anyways, yeah I told you guys it would disappear fast, and I also told you guys that it would flash, but you guys can't wait this long!!

1 day is a long wait on any hot deal... 2 days is 2 too much, and usually anything more than that and you shouldn't expect anything.

I have a strong feeling that these cards are gone for good... I hope I'm wrong!

DrkLrdsSlv said:
Looks like I ordered mine just in time. I've joined the dark side now....

time for me to get rid of my XFX6800GS

by the way does the ATI have a easy overclocker like Nvidia does?

I'm angry I didn't get a 2nd... I was REALLY debating on it, and when I finally decided to go for it, it was OOS that same day.

Still, I'm happy... I'm really thinking about selling my XTX still... cuz I don't game enough.

So I got as far as 675/775 on stock 3d volts stable... didn't push more, but 700/800 doesn't work on stock volts cuz it crashes... I have to try something in-between, but even 675/775 makes me happeh! And this was all stable on a Thermaltake 430w psu!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back