• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how can i merge 2 accounts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

swmpthng

:attn:i currently have 2 accounts with boinc each has a different email address. :attn:

Don't ask !!! i don't know how i did it i just did!

how can i merge these two accounts, my ex-wife is going to be canceling my old email address soon when she closes her cable tv service , that is when that email address goes and with it all my credits. my new account under my existing email address does not have the rac. i don't want to lose my rac. how can i merge these two accounts under my new account?

You can't. I had the exact same issue where the account names were even the same.

:attn:i currently have 2 accounts with boinc each has a different email address. :attn:

Don't ask !!! i don't know how i did it i just did!

how can i merge these two accounts, my ex-wife is going to be canceling my old email address soon when she closes her cable tv service , that is when that email address goes and with it all my credits. my new account under my existing email address does not have the rac. i don't want to lose my rac. how can i merge these two accounts under my new account?
You shouldn't loose your old account just because the e-mail is no longer valid. Won't it let you change your address ...?

Back