• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do the dfi-street links work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gawil

Registered
Hi!
Couldnt find any suitable place for this topic. Im trying to learn my dfi mb and there are links to several posts in dfi-street, but I click on them I just come to adds and a search section in which Im just circling around. Is the site down for posts or what's the problem?

tc

If you get us a signature made with the parts and pieces we likely can help you. I still see some sites with archived DFI mobo helps.

Sigs are pretty easy.

Be logged in to the forum.

Across the top of the forum is a button shown as 'user cp'. Click that button.

On the page that loads are a list of options down the left side of the page.

Under the Settings & Options menu area is a Edit Signature listing. Click on that listing.

Clicking Edit Signature opens another page. In the middle of that page is where you Edit YOUR signature.

Enter your information there and at bottom of the window you are entering your signature is button for either Preview Signature or Save Signature. Do save and you will have your signature incorporated into the forum in each of your posts. Of course Preview Signature will let you see 'how' your signature would appear in the forum. But in the end the Save Signature must be clicked to save it to the forum.

You can look at my signature for a template of some good stuffz to put in one's own signature when seeking help.

Good luck man.

Back