• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Become a Benching Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The HWBOT.org link is no worky in the first post. I am going to look into this benching thing and see about getting 20 points. *pats nerd rider (pc) "you can do it baby"

Thanks for the heads up, updated it to their new register link.

The newest wPrime seems to have issues and wont allow me to submit both scores.

Ive completed 3 benchmarks thus far and I have over 8 points with just 1 benchmark, it would be nice to have the other 2.

Use the wprime listed on hwbot. We don't use the submission feature just screenshot of time with the required cpu-z tabs shown

I don't have anything in my PM box, are you sure you emailed the right people?

I had similar issues when i first joined, but it will all work out in the end, welcome to the Club!

AJ.

RangerBarlow, it appears you sent them visitor messages, which do not send alerts. Make sure you're sending private messages in the future (click on their name, click "Send a private message to [username]").

EDIT - Visitor messages are also visible to the public, FYI.

I keep trying to get it setup but hwbot seems to always give me issues with a requirement that I need but isnt there.

Can't validate due to secret url that isnt posted until after I do the bench run then it asks for it.

All it's doing is pissing me off and making me not want to participate further.

sorry for this dumb question...I already have a profile in HWBot and I have 250 points in total but how do I affiliate to overclockers.com?

on the hwbot site you click My Account and next under Teams you look for Overclockers.com and join

You need to run at least 10 of the different benchmark programs per the OP :thup:

2. Submit a minimum of ten complete benchmark tests at HWbot.org - choose 10 from the following list of HWbot rankings.

3DMark01

3DMark03

3DMark05

3DMark06

3DMark Vantage

3DMark 2011

Aquamark

Super PI 1M

Super PI 32M

PIFast

PCMark05

CPU-Z

wPrime 32M

wPrime 1024M

UCBench

http://hwbot.org/rankings/benchmark/unigine_heaven_-_xtreme_preset_(dx11)/downloadHeaven benchmark

XTU

Cinebench

3DMark Firestrike Extreme

-please note SiSoft Sandra & PCMark04 no longer earn Team points and do not qualify for team membership

3. Bench and gather points until you have reached, or exceeded a minimum total HWbot point count (global + hardware points) of 20 (twenty).

4. If you are new to Overclockers.com you will need to obtain 100 quality posts within the forums, in order to be eligible for the Benching Team.

5. Once you complete your 10 benches (one of each bench, total 10) AND you have reached, or exceeded, the 20 point count, send a private message (PM) to xsuperbgx, Janus67 and Bobnova (Bench Team Leaders and yes PM all 3 of us) requesting to join the team and providing a link to your hwbot profile so they can review your submissions. If accepted, you'll get under your username, gain access to the private team area for secrets and tips, and get to hang out with a great bunch of guys ready and willing to help you get the most from your hardware (or kill it trying) :).

You need to run at least 10 of the different benchmark programs per the OP :thup:

Well I have tests for 4 different CPUs in R15.

My issue is that I run at 5760x1080 and it's a pain to run single monitor tests because it shows on all 3 monitors. It's a pain to unplug 2, run tests, then plug those monitors back in and get it working as it did before.

Edit: Deleted one of my old submissions that wasnt showing up, fixed it and resubmitted it

Last edited:
Try going to resolution settings and hitting the option to only display on # that's what I would do with my benching

Back