• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to mine VCT(Verticoin)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If there is, I haven't found it. So far, I've gotten 9 Vert, 13 Monacles, and 26 PLX from them in my wallets with 1MHs. Seems about right to me, though I've only had the one PLX payout so far.

So, CGRemote works for vertminer?

I switched to straight LTC when the multipools started dropping off, I was going to mine it till the difficulty went above 8k but it has dropped twice now...

Yup straight LTC now for the past week. I made the move right before waffle started getting less than LTC profitability, lucky me.

I don't know how it's even possible they are getting less than LTC profits....they mine like 50% LTC first of all, and they only switch over to other coins when they are more profitable than LTC....so whats going on there?

I could NOT get the monocle wallet to work. Mined vert no problem, yada, but have no clue if getting bonus MON. Added nodes, uninstalled and re, installed on a different rig. Deleted files and moved around. Finally quit. Don't know, but I'm not going to fight it that hard.

I could NOT get the monocle wallet to work. Mined vert no problem, yada, but have no clue if getting bonus MON. Added nodes, uninstalled and re, installed on a different rig. Deleted files and moved around. Finally quit. Don't know, but I'm not going to fight it that hard.

Firewalls?

Wallet worked fine for me :shrug:

Also, seems that VTC is rising in price :thup:
I'm glad I held some

Because it raised .0004 from the lowest point it's pretty much ever been? It's still lower than it was a month ago (.0023)...2 months ago it was .003, and in the beginning of Feb when VTC was first released to public mining it peaked over .006. Those numbers are all a far cry from the current .0021. I wouldn't be proud of holding VTC just yet.

Last edited:
I was guessing when I made that post, I looked up the numbers and it's worse than that....edited my post.

So if you're running from a conf do you set up your address the same?

"user" : "vert address.mono address.para address",

Mining on simplevert right now, they have a 10% bonus on PLX, and 2.5% bonus on MON

It got a bit slow, I'm thinking of going back to xpm at ypool for now...close to 7cpd per 290 apparently, after some new improvements (probably stolen from the open source madmax miner)

So if you're running from a conf do you set up your address the same?

"user" : "vert address.mono address.para address",

Are you on simplevert? If so, you use your standard vertcoin conf file for simplevert, then add your addresses from you MON and PLX wallet to the simplevert website.

It got a bit slow, I'm thinking of going back to xpm at ypool for now...close to 7cpd per 290 apparently, after some new improvements (probably stolen from the open source madmax miner)

I still have my 290X mining XPM on Ypool, now on the recent update, and it's reporting 11CPD average so far... :attn:

heh, the average won't be accurate unless you mine for days...

Folding / mining curecoin now.

@ which pool?

cure.cryptopools.com seems to be the standard hashing part of curecoin, and the other pool, cryptobullions seems to be the folding part of curecoin....

Back