• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to mine VCT(Verticoin)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Everything setup, I have my 30Ghashminer on United miners mining curecoin, mining desktop on VTC/PLX/MON at simplevert, and my desktop doing XPM and RIC on ypool

Everything setup, I have my 30Ghashminer on United miners mining curecoin, mining desktop on VTC/PLX/MON at simplevert, and my desktop doing XPM and RIC on ypool

Yep! Nice :D

Got my GPU's folding at cryptobullion.

I was able to fold with 2 usernames too ^_^
Hre's the link which will tell you how if you need it. https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26315
81K PPD :shrug:

:facepalm:
D'oh! This is the VTC thread too. My bad...

MON has dropped 95% in the last 24 hrs on Poloniex... PLX isn't doing much better either... Well.. hold hold hold for now.

Mon is recovering, people dumping so low are braindead...something at or near 0.001 per coin is what I'd consider fair.

Poloniex has stop and limit orders combined, use them.
I placed a limit order at 0.002 and a stop at 0.001. If a bid matches 0.001 exactly it'll sell, if the highest bid is higher it'll wait till it hits 0.002 :p

Mon is recovering, people dumping so low are braindead...something at or near 0.001 per coin is what I'd consider fair.

Poloniex has stop and limit orders combined, use them.
I placed a limit order at 0.002 and a stop at 0.001. If a bid matches 0.001 exactly it'll sell, if the highest bid is higher it'll wait till it hits 0.002 :p

Poloniex has MON listed??!?!?

Damn... Wish I new earlier..

Sooo yeah.

Forgot I'm holding VTC and some MON.
MON prices are meh.. BUT it is listed on Bittrex I see now...

Might sell my 6 MON, might hold :-/
Probably hold since I missed out on better rates.

I'm still holding everything I've ever mined of VTC, MON, and PLX. Might have to sell some of my VTC next week so I can finally finish getting new tires on the car, but we'll see.

every time i try and boot up vertminer 0.5.3 it gives me a GPU 0 failure message, anyone else run into this issue? I'm running a 280x.
.bat file: vertminer -o stratum+tcp://pool.verters.com:3333 -u King_scrud.redd -p pass

Also do you guys have any pool recommendations for VTC? I'm signed up on the verters pool, but i don't like their withdrawl fee of .01 vtc. I can deal with the fee, but if there is a better alternative, i'm all ears.

+1 on simplevert and i also sometimes run or keep on backup http://vtcweb.poolz.net

regarding the issue you are getting, did you mine regular scrypt ok ?
give us more details on the setup/soft you are using, and the exact error
It mines regular scrypt, i actually have an instance of cgminer 3.7.2 running on it right now. My hashrate is unusually slow for my card, possibly due to it being underpowered. Bringing it over to a friends house tonight to try it on her 750v psu.

Other than that, running windows 7, Athlon 64X2 5000+ cpu, 500w cpu, card temps are below 35c on idle and never get above 80 at full load.

exact error messages;
Error -4: Enqueueing kernel onto command queue. <clEnqueueNDRangeKernel)
GPU0 falilure, disabling!

Back