• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to mine VCT(Verticoin)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well what I'm looking for is something that explains the parameters-

-l T5x20 -i 0 -C 2 -H 2

I mean, whats T5x20 and what does changing it do? What can I change it too? Whats -I 0, -C 2, and whats -H 2?

IIRC from when I mined with my 550ti,

-H is memory cache I think. Either use 1, 2, or 0
-I is interactive, if the 750 ti is driving a monitor
-C is texture mappings?

-l is the equivalent to TC for AMD card.
remove it, cudaminer will auto tune it for you :thup:

Is autotune the best way to go? I kinda want something to explain the numbers though because it's not as simple as ATI apparently. Is there anything that can lower intensity so it doesn't slow down my desktop usage?

The 750 Ti will be driving my monitor, so I assume I want -I 1?

Is autotune the best way to go? I kinda want something to explain the numbers though because it's not as simple as ATI apparently. Is there anything that can lower intensity so it doesn't slow down my desktop usage?

The 750 Ti will be driving my monitor, so I assume I want -I 1?

if 750 ti is the ONLY cuda card, then you want -I 0 (Device 0 right)

I've had better luck with auto tune yes, and NO. Cudaminer is full 100% usage. Can't change it :(

Oh ok, I thought it was one of those things where 1 was yes and 0 was no....but I see now it's asking for the device number.

OK thanks, I'll post results tomorrow when I get the card.

Doesn't work like that...don't get emotional with trading.

You sold, buy back lower when there are signs of recovery.
Sell once it goes a bit higher, keep the profit and wait.

;)

I know, just joking around :p
Always seem to happen like that. I sell, price rises.
I buy, price drops.

Must be my luck :rolleyes:

My luck is horrible, seems yours is too. I never hold anything, I even sell off my BTC usually before I hit .1 everytime.

My luck is horrible, seems yours is too. I never hold anything, I even sell off my BTC usually before I hit .1 everytime.

Glad to hear it's not just me! :rofl:

Yeah, not upgrading for a while now.
It's time to mine and cash out.

Although 1 plus today is my insurance rates dropped. :attn:
Only :rolleyes: $186 CAD /month to drive.

Meh. I sold half of my VTC at $1.30 Canadian each and the other half for $0.90 each. I don't regret it.

Might mine a few more, might not. Still enjoying X11, Groestl, and X13 too much.

Back