• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to mine VCT(Verticoin)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I mined scrypt VTC with 4Gb ram and 2 7850's. If I remember right it ran fairly smooth.

What OS are you running?

If XP, it's a driver issue.

For a 280x the TC should be 21712 and -20 intensity (unless you get too many HW errors then go -19)

Last edited:
Oh wow yes what was I thinking, I was giving the 280 specs not the 280x. I guess I wasn't awake yet this morning.

Thanks Ivan, and yes it's -I 13, -g 2, and 8192 TC

Yeah it's nice having 11mh with only 200w power consumption.

Not real close, spent $1600 on them and have made ~$300 so far off them. But I've only had them for a couple weeks. Well I've had the one for 3 weeks and the other for about 1.5 weeks.

Nah I don't have the capital, or else I would.....I'm just a poor guy, family of 4 on a single income with a house and car to pay off. I drive a beater 94' Accord so we don't have a second car payment, it gets ~32mpg anyway and has been reliable. I bought the gridseeds with most of my tax return :)

Meh like I said, I'm poor, so I exchange all my earned BTC for dollars and use it. Seems like everytime I say ''I'm going to let my BTC build up for awhile this time'', a week later or less I'm exchanging them cuz I need the money lol.

Yeah, I was in that boat, but found investing in trading was way more profitable...I can double or triple the mining profits that way, and even got some extra btc from a friend to trade it for him for a fee xD

Well, from what I understand, coinbase is the best place to sell.

Last edited:
How do you sell at localbitcoins? For paypal?

I would do direct deposit but none of the banks are the ones I use in my local area.

Meh, the closest person willing to do cash in my area is almost 2 hours drive away.

Back