• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how's this motherboard???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The AM2 version was supposed to be a pretty decent overclocker with good features. For the price its probably one of the better choices out there. Don't expect much support from Foxconn though.

It's getting a lot of bad marks from NewEgg customers; a lot of failures and memory issues.

The AM2 version was supposed to be a pretty decent overclocker with good features. For the price its probably one of the better choices out there. Don't expect much support from Foxconn though.

Dont expect amy support from Foxconn they are terrible, send them an e-mail, bet you dont get a reply!

Dont expect amy support from Foxconn they are terrible, send them an e-mail, bet you dont get a reply!

I sent Foxconn an email back in early 2007, with regards to the bios options not acting correctly - i.e. voltage change not doing the change correctly or at all.

Someone emailed me saying thanks for the email, and they are looking into it now and will get back to me with a solution.

It's 2010 and I'm still waiting for the solution! :shock:

I sent Foxconn an email back in early 2007, with regards to the bios options not acting correctly - i.e. voltage change not doing the change correctly or at all.

Someone emailed me saying thanks for the email, and they are looking into it now and will get back to me with a solution.

It's 2010 and I'm still waiting for the solution! :shock:

Well you sure can't accuse them of trying to blow you off with some stupid answer that doesn't fix the problem, They are obviously doing alot of research and testing. :chair:

The Asus M4A785TD-V EVO is a much better board than the foxconn. Better built in gfx if you are into that sort of thing, and a much better PWM section 8+2 vs the 4+1 on the foxconn. The asus board also has really good overclocking features which are as good if not better than what you get with a foxconn board. For $99 bucks it is a great deal.

Back